Following all the hygiene and safety instructions Alpha Studios have taken all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of our staff and our customers according to the new health protocols K.Y.A.1881 / 29.5.20.
Guests & Rooms
- In the reception desk we have placed sanitizers and the reception area will be disinfected frequently.
- Additional measures have been introduced at check-in to maintain distancing with clearly visible information on safe distances through floor markings.
- In-room deep cleaning practices in accordance to EODY instructions using Covid-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bedding.
- Alpha Studios provide each staff member with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Frequent disinfection of all public areas and high-touch spaces during the day.
- Use of steam cleaners for cleaning the room after every check-out.
- Extending the time between check out and new customer entry into the room. More specifically, the check-in takes place from 15:00 onwards and the check-out until 11:00. This change is necessary to ensure that between different customers the room is cleaned and thoroughly disinfected, as well as that adequate ventilation of the space is followed.
- All our staff have attended the online educational programs by the Cyclades Chamber & have been trained on site on hygiene protocols and management of potential incidents.
- Every staff member is aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted; are able to provide information to guests and will comply to the hygiene and safety protocols (hand cleaning, keeping distance etc).
Medical Support for Guests
Alpha Studios has:
- An official representative for Covid-19 related incidents and health & safety procedures.
- Direct communication with Paros hospital.
- Covid-19 incident book (incidents & implemented measures)